Welcome to Grace.
We're glad you're interested in learning more about our church. Attending the worship service is perhaps the best way to start getting an idea of what Grace Evangelical Presbyterian Church is all about. We gather together to fix our eyes on our Creator and Redeemer and then to reflect upon our lives in light of who He is and what He has done. We hope you join us at a weekend service and consider making us your church family.
Sunday Morning Info
Sunday School Classes for all ages are offered September through May between worship services. Kids (infant - 5th grade) enjoy learning through our Children's Ministries. Youth (grades 6-12) learn through topical studies. Adult Education Classes offer additional opportunities to develop a more biblically informed faith.Infants through
Sundays for Grace Kids
Step One: Visit Kids Check-In
Regardless of when your family comes to church, all kids, infants-6th grade, need to first visit a Kids Check-In Kiosk (located in the narthex and children's ministry wing). Friendly greeters will help assist you with check-in. Once checked in, here is what happens next!
Step Two: Attend Worship (8:15am or 10:45am)
- Infants through PreK go directly to their classrooms for age-appropriate teaching and activities. You can learn more here about the Early Childhood ministries for our infants, toddlers, and preschoolers on Sundays.
- K-4th grade begin in Worship with parents and are dismissed to Children's Church about 25 minutes into the service. During Children's Church, children hear the Bible story
ina large group and continue the lesson in small groups based on their grade level.
- Connect Class (Fifth and Sixth Grade) begin in Worship with parents and are dismissed to Children's Church about 25 minutes into the service. This class helps older children begin to understand the overarching story of redemption and God's covenant promises.
- 7th graders and older remain in Worship with their parents.
First Sunday Welcome provides an informal setting in which those new to Grace EPC can become familiar with the church. As you enjoy a light breakfast, Senior Pastor Bill Vogler will discuss the story of our church, who we are as a church family, and how you can become involved. Bring questions for the Q&A time, and meet at
- The First Sunday of each month Sept-Nov, Feb-May
Grace Evangelical Presbyterian Church
(785) 843-2005 | Office Hours: