Sunday, August 27, 2017, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Join us for a good, old fashioned potluck lunch to celebrate the start of a new year of Grace Kids Children's Ministry. Stick around 2nd service for lunch, friends, and games (bounce house, photo booth, and obstacle course included.) Even the little ones are welcome!
Here's the scoop:
- Bring a main dish and side. Both should be a large enough portion for your family extra to share.
- Put your food in the gym or walk-in refrigerator (inside the kitchen pantry) before
- Come to the gym after service, set your food
out be served, and wait for us to pray together. We will have plates, napkins, and utensils ready for you.
- Fix your plates, sit with a family you don't yet know, and enjoy yummy food.
- We'll provide a few details about activities and programs for kids coming up this fall. We're very excited about a few changes and a lot of great teachers!
- Stick with your kiddos as you head outside to enjoy bounce houses, a craft, the photo booth, and more!