Care and Compassion Ministries
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
(II Corinthians 1:3-4)
In response to this admonition, the care ministries here at Grace aim to help in ways that comfort with the kind of comfort with which our Lord comforts us.
Care and Compassion for those of Our Fellowship
The scripture admonishes us to especially care for his people, the Body of Christ:
So then, as we have
Here are some of the ways we seek to obey our Lord.
- Financial Peace University
- Marriage Enrichment Seminars
Care and Compassion for
When asked by his enemies, "Who is my neighbor?" the Lord Jesus replied with the parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10). We recognize our responsibility to reach out with mercy to our "neighbors" in need. We do that in several different ways.
- The Pregnancy Care Center: reaching out with Jesus' love to women facing unplanned pregnancies.
- Angel Tree: ministry to children of an incarcerated parent and their families.
- Operation Christmas Child: sharing basic supplies and the Gospel with children outside the United States.
Opportunities to Serve
If you would like more information on you how you might serve with one of these ministries, or if you are in need yourself, please Associate Pastor, Rick Pratte, at