SEPTEMBER 17-20, 2020
Our destination is Summit County in the Colorado Rockies – near Dillon, CO. This is a great opportunity to get away and enjoy time in God's beautiful creation with other men while we camp and hike.
The cost will be approximately $200 for the entire trip (transportation, food, campsites, etc.). There are a limited number of spots available – the registration link is below.
There’s a famous tale that Ernest Shackleton promoted his Antarctic expedition with these words:
“Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold,
long months of complete darkness, constant danger,
safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success.”
Well, the Men’s Mountain Adventure isn’t quite on this level, but due to COVID-19 we will have additional safety precautions compared with previous years. We are still working out the details, but note that:
- Some may opt to travel alone; others may opt to ride together. Some may opt to go out on Thursday, others on Friday. We will return by 10 pm on Sunday.
- All group meals will have safety guidelines in place
- We will encourage social distancing
- Colorado requires that we wear masks in designated areas
- And for good measure, there’s currently a ban on campfires (due to wildfires)
$50 is required to hold your spot – this deposit is refundable if something prevents you from going. For those who sign up, we will provide additional information in the coming weeks.
Email Chad Donohoe for more information.