Angel Tree, a ministry of Prison Fellowship, seeks to connect parents in prison with their children. By purchasing, wrapping, and delivering gifts to kids on behalf of the incarcerated parent, we help remind children of the love their mom or dad has for them. This ministry also provides us the opportunity to build genuine friendships and to encourage the parent in prison, the child, and their caregivers with the love of Jesus.
Below is everything you need to know to be involved during this season.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Wanda Haney (785-979-6533).
GIFTS FOR CHILDREN: November 20th & 27th
Follow these 3 easy steps:
- Select an Angel Tag (the child you would like to purchase a gift for)
- Fill-out a Tracking Card (so we make sure all kids are accounted for)
- Take a Buyer's Packet (info. you need, read before buying) Gifts must be returned by Sunday, December 4th (do not wrap).
OTHER WAYS TO BE INVOLVED
Sign up at the table in the Narthex or contact the Lead Organizer
1. Gift Organizing—Dec 5th @ 9 am
Wanda Haney 785-979-6533
2. Gift Wrapping—Dec 8th @ 6:30 pm
Lindsey Foster 913-535-3323
3. Gift Delivery—Dec 10th @ 1:30 pm
Kara McBain 816-679-8635
BIBLES FOR FAMILIES:
We have the opportunity to bless new Angel Tree families with a family Bible that matches the ages of their children. Please feel free to pick up a “Bible Donation” envelope at the Angel Tree table and help us put the Good News of Jesus in the laps of these little ones and their caregivers.